DISCUSSION FORUM

Jumlah balasan: 20

Students, you may consult your problems related to the material in this forum. We will also have question and answer session in this forum.

Sebagai balasan Kiriman pertama

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Irene Brainnita Oktarin -
Now who will try to answer:
1. There are plenty of tomatoes in the fridge. You (mustnΓÇÖt, shouldnΓÇÖt, neednΓÇÖt, may not) buy any.
Sebagai balasan Kiriman pertama

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Irene Brainnita Oktarin -
3. He had been working for more than 11 hours. He (must, need, had better, mustnΓÇÖt) be tired after such hard work. He (may, should, must, had better) prefer to get some rest.
Sebagai balasan Irene Brainnita Oktarin

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Verdy Pridho -
3. He had been working for more than 11 hours. He must be tired after such hard work. He may prefer to get some rest.
Sebagai balasan Kiriman pertama

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Irene Brainnita Oktarin -
4. I (could, may, can, must) speak Arabic fluently when I was a child and we lived in Morocco. But after we moved back to Canada, I had very little exposure to the language and forgot almost everything I knew as a child. Now, I (may, can, must, need) just say a few things in the language.
Sebagai balasan Irene Brainnita Oktarin

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Verdy Pridho -
4. I could speak Arabic fluently when I was a child and we lived in Morocco. But after we moved back to Canada, I had very little exposure to the language and forgot almost everything I knew as a child. Now, I can just say a few things in the language.
Sebagai balasan Kiriman pertama

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Irene Brainnita Oktarin -
5. The teacher said we (can, neednΓÇÖt, must, should) read This book for our own pleasure as it is optional. But we (could, need, neednΓÇÖt, must) read it if we don't want to.
Sebagai balasan Irene Brainnita Oktarin

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Verdy Pridho -
5. The teacher said we can read This book for our own pleasure as it is optional. But we needn't read it if we don't want to.
Sebagai balasan Kiriman pertama

Re: DISCUSSION FORUM

oleh Irene Brainnita Oktarin -
9. You (shouldnΓÇÖt, need, neednΓÇÖt, may not) leave small objects lying around . Such objects (must, need, need, mustnΓÇÖt) be swallowed by children